Terms and Conditions
For all services;
Cancellation fees will apply;
- A non-refundable payment of 25% is required within 7 days of booking to secure your date.
- The remainder of the balance is required 4 weeks prior to the event.
- If the full balance is not paid within 4 weeks of the event, it will be assumed that this service is no longer required and the booking will be cancelled.
- Within 3 weeks of the event - 30% of the total cost.
- Within 2 weeks of the event - 50% of the total cost.
- Within 1 week of the event - the full payment is required.
- In the unlikely event of the cancellation being made by Flutterby Occasions, the full amount will be refunded.
We accept payment via Debit/Credit cards, PayPal, BACS transfer, cheque or cash.
- Delivery, assembly, dismantle and movement of the cart is included in the price within a 25 mile radius. No one other than an employee from Flutterby Occasions should attempt to move or dismantle the cart in any way. Flutterby Occasions can not be held responsible for any person injured in the misuse of the cart.
- Delivery outside the 25 mile radius, then an extra 80p per mile will be added on to the price.
Candy cart & Cheese cart;
- A £50 breakage deposit will be required when the remainder of the balance is paid (4 weeks prior to the event) This will be returned to the client within 7 days after the event, providing that all the equipment used is accounted for and in the same condition it was received. (this amount can be paid via cheque for Flutterby Occasions to retain until after the event)
- Nuts and allergies. Please note that some sweets may contain traces of nuts or nut oil. Children should be supervised whilst using the cart and in the consumption of the sweets.
- All left over products are packaged and will be left with the venue in the morning for the client to collect. Flutterby Occasions no refund for any leftover as we don't resell the food, once provided.
Once the letters have been set up in your place of choice, we recommend that you do not try to move these yourself.
Flutterby Occasions will not be held responsible for any injuries caused by moving the letters or misuse .
A £50 deposit is required to protect the LOVE letters from any breakages.
If any damage is caused to the letters you must notify us immediately on 07595479028. Failure to notify us of the damage cause can result in the deposit being retained.
Wedding Post Box
A deposit of £10 is required when hiring the post box. This will cover the loss of any keys or damage to the post box.
We recommend that you don't move the post box once it has been set up.
Flutterby Occasions do not take any responsibility for any injuries caused my moving the post box.
Snow machine & dry ice machine;
Only a trained employee from Flutterby Occasions will operate these machines. They will advise anyone accordingly with regards to health and safety while the machine is in use. Should anyone ignore this advice, which then results in an injury to themselves or another person. Flutterby Occasions can not be held responsible.
The snow machine must be used in an elevated position by a trained Flutterby Occasions employee only.
The machine sounds like a large fan when in operation.
People with respiratory and allergic conditions should avoid direct exposure.
Children should be supervised while the machine is in use.
The liquid should not stain fabric once it has been turned into snow flakes. In the unlikely event that this happens, Flutterby Occasions can not be held responsible.
It is advised NOT to eat the snow flakes. If this happens by accident, to drink plenty of water and seek medical attention if there is an onset of illness.
- Flutterby Occasions follows a zero-tolerance policy. aggressive, abusive or violent behaviour towards any employee of Flutterby Occasions will result in the service being withdrawn immediately. No refund will be offered.
- All employees of Flutterby Occasions are fully qualified in First Aid, food hygiene and food safety.
- Flutterby Occasions is fully covered by liability insurance.
- Unpreventable incidents such as a fire, flood, serious motoring accident, earthquake or other natural calamity. Flutterby Occasions reserves the right to agree a refund / payment dependant on the circumstances.